It’s hard to believe it’s been two years since we launched our small community-based law firm – how different the world looked back then! In that time, I am pleased and a bit amazed that we have managed to grow from a part-time venture into a thriving practice, despite the pandemic and related economic recession. Of course, we would not be where we are today without the support and trust of our clients and referral partners, those of you who have had the faith in us to handle your important legal matters and recommend our services to your friends and business associates. To mark this occasion, I took a moment to look back and measure what we have accomplished in the past two years. Here’s what I found:
· To date, we have been engaged to provide legal services for 81 different clients;
· We have prepared 74 Wills and 11 Living Trusts;
· We have, or are in the process of, Administering 6 different Estates;
· We have provided various legal services for 15 Small Businesses;
· We have handled Civil Matters for 8 neighbors, and settled 7 criminal cases;
· We have doubled our staff (from 1 to 2!)
· We have maintained a 5 Star Rating on Google – Thank you for the kind reviews!
Of course, none of this would have been possible without the support of our friends, clients and referral partners. We are extremely grateful for all of you!
As I take measure of what we have accomplished, I look towards a bright future. As we emerge from the pandemic, we will continue to focus on measured growth, as we strive to become the premier community law firm in the Ft. Hunt/Mt.Vernon/Eastern Fairfax County area. We will continue to work hard to expand our knowledge base to provide the highest-quality and most affordable legal services on the market.
I hope you will take a minute to read my full newsletter here: the-law-offices-of-paul-j-dean-pllc-newsletter-10016216.
I wish you all happiness and health in the coming year!